Sunday, January 2, 2011

Something I'm working on...











So I still get very nervous when I take photographs for people! I hope that goes away a bit. Meet Scott and Sherry Gladson everyone. They asked me to take their family pictures over the Christmas Holiday. 11 adults and 10 (very well behaved and adorable) children. Yes...the largest group I have photographed but I think it went very well. THANKS to my friend Misti for coming and helping me and Curtis for helping me get all my stuff moved and set up. I have a great support system. They believe in me when I don't believe in myself! Thanks Sherry for believing in me too! You and Scott have a great family.
















































































3 comments:

  1. These are really cute! Thanks for doing them and putting up with ALL of us! Can't wait to see more!

    Melanie C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jennie for doing such a great job with so many people. I love everything so far. Can't wait to see them all.
    Thanks, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look AWESOME!!!!!! I am so amazed that you can do that!!!!!

    ReplyDelete