Sunday, May 1, 2011

There is something about baby girls.....

It has been so long since I had a baby girl! This is my friend Amber. We actually share the same maiden name, Ogden, but I don't know that we are related. I would totally claim her though! She's just awesome! So Amelia was such a good little baby for the session. I have to say that some of these pictures make her look chubby-ish and she is just the tiniest little think ever. Just like her mommy. I have to thank Amber for letting me do this. This is my first newborn session but it went pretty well I think. Thanks Amber for sharing her with us all!













































































































2 comments:

  1. These are so good! Amelia looks like a perfect model, and stinkin amber doesn't even look like she had a baby, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete