Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Montano kids...

I love these kids.  They are so fun and easy to have around. This family is expecting a baby in December! All I can say is, HAIR!  Macey was born with THE most hair I have ever seen on a new born.  My neice, Eliza, is a very close second. I can NOT wait to see what this little, whatever it is, looks like!  They are not finding out if this new addition is a boy or a girl.  We do know, however, that it is a baby and it will be as beautiful as these three kiddos! Thanks Christa and Matt for letting me take your kids pics!








4 comments:

  1. Honestly... my friends have the most adorable kids ever! Wow! I love these, fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. U did such a good job Jennie. Makeing us look good! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now those are extremely darling children...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love the picture of the three of them sitting on the blanket holding hands!! They are so adorable. Way to go, Jennie.

    ReplyDelete