Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Whitney Family 2011

Yes people, that is snow on the bridge.  But we found a little protection from the cold!  This is my beautiful friend Celeste and her family.  She has been so worried about what I would write on the blog when I posted because her baby wasn't very happy with us!  Well it was cold, windy, and we woke him up from his nap.  I would be sad too if some crazy lady was all of the sudden sticking a camera in my face.  We had a very successful session and little darling boy gave us some great pictures in the end.  Some kids just like to wait until the end of the session when we are almost ready to give up then give us a smile.  I love this family.  Thanks Christian and Celeste for asking me to take your pictures.  









2 comments:

  1. Oh my heck... stunning! These are awesome! Celeste you look fantastic! Go jennie!

    ReplyDelete