Monday, January 9, 2012

Deep in the heart of Texas....

These kids are my oldest sisters kids.  I have to say that I can NOT believe that they are this old.  I remember when each of them were born and now the oldest is graduated from BYU and just received her mission call to Brazil!  They have another brother that is currently serving a mission in the Phillipines.  I guess that what I am saying is that I am getting old.  Yep, an old lady is what I am.  I was happy to be able to visit them in Utah over the holidays while they were up from Texas.  Love these kids....adults, whatever they are.  








4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these!!! Where is the snow???

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were in Heber City Utah. They had a little snow in the weeds but not much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete