Sunday, March 25, 2012

Q is 3!

A motorcycle and donuts......that's what Conner wanted for his birthday.  That was easy enough!  It's hard to believe our baby is 3 already.  It makes me a little sad because he was THE best baby that a mom could ask for.  And now he is 3.  And we all know what that means.  I have never seen a little kid enjoy his birthday as much as Conner did today.  He kept singing "happy birthday to Conner, happy birthday to me".  He was so cute today.  He makes us happy and our family just could not love him more.  
Happy Birthday Conner Q. 










3 comments:

  1. What a model! He is The cutest kid! I love his little personality! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, that kid is soooo handsome! I still can't get over the gorgeous blue eyes. Happy Birthday, Conner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a little late, but better late then never right? Happy Birthday Conner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete