Saturday, January 12, 2013

I could almost cry....

One day I woke up and somehow, Paige was grown up.  I could seriously almost cry just thinking about how fast time has flown by.  We love this girl.  She lives across the street from us and has been a huge part of our lives, along with the rest of her family.  Inside this girl is a heart of gold.  We could not be happier for her.  Now,  I talk like she is the only person in these pictures!  We had been waiting for ever for Storm to finally propose to Paige.  Of course we had no idea when it would happen but we knew that he was a smart kid so he would never let a girl like Paige get away.  We are so incredibly happy for you Storm and Paige.  You are both just amazingly smart, funny and talented people and we can't wait to watch you conquer the world together.



















1 comment:

  1. Oh my!!!!! THESE ARE AMAZING! Paige is the sweetest girl of my life! They are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete