Sunday, June 12, 2011

Abbie and Preston......

This BEAUTIFUL girl was actually one of my Beehives girls ohhhh so many years ago! Abbie has grown into this beautiful young woman and I have always just loved her! She and Preston are getting married in August I am so excited to be shooting their wedding! I wanted to give them a little peek at some pics before I head off to girls camp this week! Abbie's sister Mandy assisted me on the photo session and I could not have done it without her! Thanks Mandi!!














3 comments:

  1. These pictures look so good. I guess it helps that they are such an adorable couple, seriously, they are going to have the most beautiful children! I love the new red and blue colors together.
    Once again, way to go, Jennie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them Jennie!!! So excited to see the rest! Thanks you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These are sooo beautiful! Good job and I can't wait to get my announcement to hang on the fridge! Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete