Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The newest Bruderer

Tucker is the newest member of the Bruderer fam and his brother and sister love him so much! The just kept saying, "oh he's so cute". As you can see we have a major Utah Ute fan in the making. His dad loves the Utes! And I have to admit, my husband does too. I know....I still love him though! RISE AND SHOUT!!! Anyway.....here are some pictures from their session. Thank you Misti for letting me take these. It was so fun and I learn more and more every time so thanks!



























































































































































































































































































































































































3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Misty! Great job Jennie, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so cute! I love him..Congrats. Such cute pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the pics of Misti and the baby! She looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete